Monday, October 17, 2016

One Republic Private Concert



My hubby works at Vivint and boy do they like to treat their workers to some awesome perks!  
This past weekend they had their Vivintcon.



One of those perks was a private concert by One Republic! Held at the Vivint Arena on Oct 15th. 

They had two opening acts. 


The first band were called Luxxe and they were from
 Phoenix, AZ. 


We got there and they had already begun their set but the three songs I heard, I liked. Listen to one of their songs HERE


The Second opening act were called



Their music was good 
You can listen to one of their songs HERE


Then it was time for



This Picture was taken by someone in the front row! Not me though lol I wish I was that close.


Now we didn't have front row seats - boohoo! So my pictures are fuzzy and shaky (esp the video I shot) as I had to zoom all the way in but hey I was there and it was awesome! 
They sounded so good live and Ryan Tedder hit some pretty dang  high notes! I love the sound of his voice too.


OPENING SONG -- LOVE RUNS OUT





SECOND SONG -- SECRETS




THIRD SONG - WHEREVER I GO



FOURTH SONG - STOP AND STARE





FIFTH SONG -- APOLOGIZE




PART 1
PART 2
PART 3



SIXTH SONG  -- A.I


SEVENTH SONG -- COUNTING STARS




GOOD LIFE



PART 2


I LIVED.






KIDS





                                                                        I LOSE MYSELF

PART 1

PART 2




All's I can say it was a fab evening out and I'd recommend anyone to see 
ONE REPUBLIC in concert.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts