Friday, April 8, 2016

Happy Birthday Seren And Carys


This year Seren turned 6 and Carys turned 4 and the theme for their joint party

Princess - Pink Princess.

And let me say I think  I went overboard with the pink. Talk about  Pink explosion! 

I used plastic tablecloths from the dollar store and hung them over the windows, made banners and lots of balloons.

Although, it looked fabulous even I say so myself :)





See how I made the Tutu Cupcake Stand HERE


Table settings
Fit for a Princess or two or three or four :)



I made cupcakes for the girls.


Lots of yummy Sugary treats





Pink Princess Popcorn


Princess Pretzel Wands


More Princess paper wrappers



What it looked like before the Little Princess arrived!



PARTY TIME.

Musical Statues


Funny Face Time
This is my granddaughter, Paisley


Seren


Carys


 Princess Photo Booth Time





Pass The Parcel




Happy Birthday to CARYS


Happy Birthday To SEREN


Here are all the Little Princess's in the Princess Photo Booth.
Click HERE to see how I made it.




1 comment:

Popular Posts