Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween 2015


I seem to be catching up these days with my blogging! Last weekend was the day in which we don our most scariest or cutest costumes we can get and we celebrate All Hallows Eve - Halloween.




For us the weekend of festivities started on Thursday in which we had our church ward Halloween party.




Yes! I did dress up! 
The hat I made for my last wards Relief Society's T- Party.
All I did for to change up the hat was add a few Halloween colors and a couple of bats!



 Friday then was Seren's school Halloween  parade, followed by going to Jason's works trick and treat at his work place. 

 

Paisley is my 2nd granddaughter
Carys is my 7th child and  number 6 daughter! 


Seren in her school parade



Then came Saturday and we spent the day out and about and at a Kmart the girls saw a fire engine and quickly wanted a picture only to be surprised when a fire fighter climbed out of the engine and asked if they'd like to sit in the front seat! That made their day.



The the day turned into the night in which millions of children and adults that accompany them as they walk for hours trick or treating their neighborhoods. Then return cold and aching feet but with filled baskets of sweets and chocolate to eat!










2 comments:

Popular Posts