Sunday, October 18, 2015

Crimson Peak



This last Friday, my daughter Jade and I went to see the new 
movie 



If you love Gothic romance then you'll enjoy this, but we warned it has ghosts in it. Not quite the Casper the friendly ghost type, but some scary ones. 


The set design which was bewitching to say the least and costumes were made with such fine detail and if like me your an artist and love all things creative, this movie is a must! 


While recently watching or should I say swooning over Tom Hiddleston in an interview with Huffington Post in which it the question was asked about the set of the house and if it was still standing. It is not, it has been taken down! Shame I'd pay to walk around that set for sure - especially if I had Tom Hiddleston on my arm! :)


I will say though I look forward to Tom's new movie in which he plays the role of Hank Williams.




I did a blogpost a while back that Tom Hiddleston can cure depression, click HERE 
 I'm sure you'll agree with me.
Tom Hiddleston 
can most certainly put a smile on your face when you watch him do his snake his hips. Tom is an all rounder he acts, does incredible voices of other people even Kermit the frog! He makes you side for him when he plays the mischievous Loki, or simply makes you fall in love with that smile and those blue eyes and now he sings too! 


SWOON




1 comment:

Popular Posts