Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Treat Readers With Respect - Beth Hill



Hey, my fellow readers :)

Just a quick post today, as I'm about go do a workout as i'm pushing hard with my exercise regime (I've lost 25lbs to date :) and more important - cracking on with my book :)

As i've said many times before - love getting writing tips in my email and today I have two more to share with you from Beth Hill via her blog page http://theeditorsblog.net/

Todays insight to this whole writing lark are these two wonderful posts from Beth.

Treat Readers With Respect   and    Is Your Storytelling Unbalanced.

These are great for us budding writers to keep our book on track and page turners :)

Well, I'm off to hash out details of the next chapter in my book, while I workout on my elliptical.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts