Monday, February 9, 2015

James Marsters - Comic Con, Madison, WI 2015


Who Doesn't Love this guy!

James Marsters aka Spike from the amazing TV Series

He has the signature Platinum Blond hair, strong cheekbones and his long black leather coat!
And I was lucky to get to meet him at Wizard World Comic Con this past weekend here in Madison.



I loved watching Buffy with Spike in it even though he was a bad*** as he calls himself.
And get this James told us during the Q&A that he was only supposed to be in the show for only a few episodes!
WHAT!



I know right, but because of the HUGE fan response that we loved the character Spike, Joss Whedon 
Worked the script to keep the character, Spike

And how glad were we.




James Marsters was such a funny guy during the Q&A











  ENJOY THE LITTLE SNIPPETS BELOW OF VIDEO I TOOK
AT THE Q&A











And for all my friends and family living in Wales, he will be there nxt month in Cardiff for the Comic Con



And even nicer in person when I got to meet him and get his autograph!

He asked where I was from and I told him Wales. He then asked, "Where in Wales." I replied, "Llanelli." (thinking all the while to myself, yeah, like he knows my home town.)

Well, James's reply, "I love Llanelli, such a nice town."



I was dumbstruck Lol

He then said, Wales is a wonderful place with amazing music and singers!

How Lucky am I!



2 comments:

  1. yeah that rocks! It's fun to hear his natural accent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun! And yep getting to hear his natural accent was cool

      Delete

Popular Posts