Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014


Seren woke excited when she saw Santa had left presents in her Elsa, stocking. 
 She proceeded to wake Carys and then daddy. 
From there we all went to see what Santa had left :)



They girls made a quick start opening their gifts. Carys stormed through hers only to be disappointed she'd opened hers and decided to give a helping hand to her big sister, Seren. :)

I am nursing a very sore throat and I'm sounding like  a man with laryngitis :/
All in all a quiet Christmas,   minus the tantrums and squabbles from the tinkers :)





FROZEN
Was the whole theme for gifts this year!




They loved each gift they received and I think I have vacuumed crazy sand and tiny bits of 
Play-Doh up about a hundred times already!


How was your Christmas?
Did you get overloaded with the craziness of it all? 
Were expectations met or dashed?
Did you remember to think of the MAIN reason we celebrate this season?

I am grateful for my Savoir, Jesus Christ and how his  birth, life and death has shaped this world and those who choose to follow in his work, charity and kindness.



Merry Christmas.


Today, Jason kindly took the girls to Chuck E Cheese for me... To have quiet and to Skype two of my daughters in Utah :)
Bath time is over and time to wash dishes and get the girls ready for bed!!! Then after making  a promise to a friend.... I am going to work on my book!



Seren's picture of us :)



Our two little poser's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts