Friday, October 24, 2014

Trick out Home For Halloween



This year's theme

Skeletons!


A 30 minute craft. Spray paint a wreath, once dry, glue skull and snakes onto the wreath 
And hang,
(I got my  snakes and Skull door knocker from the Dollar Store.)





Give me a hand will you!


Hangman's noose!



Creepy Crawlies.



It's Just a bunch of 
HOCUS POCUS.


Must have yummy Halloween Treats.
Red Velvet Cupcakes, Pumpkin spice cupcakes, topped with cream cheese frosting
And Halloween toppings!
Simply 
WICKED


Red Velvet Cake, frosted with Cream Cheese Marshmallow, with marshmallow spiderweb wrapped around it, and a drizzling of Blood Red Gel Icing!


Again, quick wreath, Spray it black, wrap some tulle or anything old around it.
Glue on some dollar store bought Skeletons and ribbon.
The skull and crossbones I already had.


Witchy Profile!


Jack O Lanterns!


My chalk art!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts