Thursday, August 28, 2014

Superheroes To The Rescue



What do you do when your little girl loves Superheroes and Princesses.

Make a pink superhero cape... And that's what I did today.

I found a wonderful online site that had a free Cape pattern you can find it HERE

I will add I altered the cape a little, I didn't like how the ends of the Cape came to a point.
So, I rounded them off instead.


Here is Seren proudly showing off her Pink Superhero Cape!


Now Carys, not to leave her out, I used the left over bits of fabric and made
A Princess Cape. It is shorter and narrower than Seren's, but it does the job.


I had to join pieces of fabric together and we used an old T-shirt
Which we cut out the Belle.


Ready, Set, Fly!


A little fuzzy, but hey, Carys was flying!




Even sand doesn't deter our Superhero Girls :)


Seren
Ready, Set, Fly!


I Can Fly!

The capes have turned out to be a great and well worth my morning spent sewing them
Now, Seren is now asking for, a Batman one! 
Sheesh :)  I'd best get shopping for more fabric.

The total cost for the two capes was $17.
The Superman T-shirt costing the most at $10. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts