Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Paisley Turned 1



My darling 2nd granddaughter celebrated her 1st birthday last Sat June 14th!
It's amazing how the time just flies by these days, as it only seemed like yesterday I was there with my daughter, Jade, as she gave birth to her darling cute baby girl - Paisley.


A few hours after she was born!


So... Tiny!



She loves to make funny cute faces!


Jade & Paisley
My daughter & granddaughter at The Festival Of Trees in Utah


Paisley with her big Uncle Brad.
Brad is my son!


Summer is here, time for the paddling pool :)


This really makes me giggle every time I look at her!!
Check out those cool sunglasses.


Pretty in Pink.


Mama, what did you do to my hair!!


HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY
PAISLEY


Mmm... CAKE!


Birthdays are just the best :)

WE LOVE YOU
PAISLEY X





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts