Friday, April 18, 2014

Sugar Cookie Banana Nibbles


These are SCRUMPTIOUS!!

Even if I say so myself :)
If you're looking for a quick easter treat that you can just POP into your mouth. 
Then these will do the job


Although I didn't  take any pictures of me making these,
But I can tell you how I made them.

For the bowl, I used Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough.

All you do is, divide the cookie dough into equal parts to fit into each well of the tin.
Mold the dough around the sides.
Then bake as directed on the package.





Now don't fret that when you peek at the cookie dough, they will
 PUFF, up. 
Just give the dough a little poke and they will deflate.
Finish baking. Once the cookie dough is cooked, take out the tin and let 
The cookies Completely cool.


BE CAREFUL WHEN TAKING THE COOKIE BOWLS OUT.
Set aside.

(Follow how to make the Custard HERE)




Once the custard has completely cooled 
Fill the Cookie bowls with the banana custard and Top with Whipped Heavy Cream
Drizzle with melted Chocolate.

ENJOY.





See how to make my Carrot Muffins with Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting



1 comment:

Popular Posts