Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ashley Judd Slaps Media In The Face...



I read an interesting article, which was shared by Ashley Judd herself on April 9th 2012.

Ashley Judd Slaps Media in the Face for Speculation Over Her ‘Puffy’ Appearance.


I am impressed she fought back bout what had been written about her.

We as women, have a hard enough time with all of our different body types, then we 'SEE' what the media and celebs of today expect 'us' women should look like. 

Are we all EXPECTED to be a size 0?
Are we all expected to keep up with how these young ladies look? To spend money when there is none, on expensive procedures?

Sometimes, I don't like how my body, jiggles, but after having 7 babies, I think I don't look too bad, but yes I am trying to lose a few pounds -UGH :(

But when I read this article, we as women, SHOULD speak up more and be glad that we have 2 arms, 2 legs and are healthy.

Read the Article, I would love to hear what your thoughts and feelings are about what Ashley Judd said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts