Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wild Turkeys!

On our way out this morning. I spotted a turkey.... Pecking at the ground.

I was amazed. I have never come that close to a turkey before...Seren was like...oh big birdie!! Lol

I quickly snapped a picture of it, then as we moved over a few feet, we saw... Three more turkeys pecking at the grass!!

In all my life, I have never seen so much wildlife and foul, and adding to that, we have our resident, three frogs that live in the big cracks to the entrance of the laundry!! It's amazing, I haven't stood on one yet. They give me the heebie jeebies! When the girls come with me, down to the musty dank laundry rooms in the housing basement, Seren & Carys say, a big 'Hi & Bye' to the frogs...then Carys tries to catch them...so far unlucky - thank goodness, although she has pinned down a beetle and plenty of ants!

                                                                         Amazingly cool! 
        GOOBLE GOBBLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts