Monday, September 2, 2013

New Vampire Shows

So if your a Vampire buff, you'll should already know that there are some new shows coming this fall ! TV & MOVIES, and for all those people who don't know me for shame ;0).... Well I'll let you in on a secret...I Love anything VAMPIRE!! And new shows...Oh Yippee!

Now lets start with what's to be a limited series starting on NBC, Friday Evening at 10pm.


Oh yippee :) This looks like it will be good. It stars Johnathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula and from watching him, In The Tudors. Which he played Henry VIII, I think he'll do a good job. Now for those who have not yet seen the preview, heres a couple of  links...Be warned it's not for the weak of stomach.


Now I have come across a new MOVIE coming out Achem.. OCT 31st ! It's called 'The Implaler'. Set In Penslavainia..with High school students...I am not sure about this one.. Blood  and Guts...BUt I may end up watching..to see how it ranks up there with, Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned etc......also it may give me some insight for my book, I'm writing.

Here's a link for the trailer...Be warned...more blood and guts!!


I'd like to hear your thoughts and feeling about these new shows.....and tell me which is your FAV, Vampire Tv show, or Movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts