Friday, June 14, 2013

The Miracle of life.

How amazing is the ability to give birth to an innocent baby....It is totally amazing!
Today I had the most wonderful experience of witnessing the birth of my 2nd granddaughter being born. Being a mam of 7 ...I  most certainly know the pain of labor. I felt for my daughter Jade, as she felt for the first time, how strong those dang contractions really are !!!

AND BOY DO THEY HURT!!

All I could do was, hold her hand, stroke her hair and rub her back and talk her through breathing through the pain. And for the joy of relief my daughter felt, when she was administered  an epidural for pain relief.

Yet the joy of seeing once my my baby girl, now experiencing  the miracle of having  a baby was overwhelming AND joyous all at the same time. It filled my heart with so much love and happiness for her and her new baby daughter. Truly amazing indeed. I am blessed to be  a mother, a grandmother, sister and a daughter. I am blessed indeed. I also now appreciated Jason's help and supporting loving kind words, and his hand as I held it in a death grip, when we went through my contractions on Seren & Carys....Let me tell you...It's hard being on the other end of the bed and not on it for once.

And I have to give thanks to my Heavenly Father and his son, Jesus Christ for the wonderful gift of life.

Now its time to shower and eat and finally sleep. It was a long night.

1 comment:

  1. You're a wonderful mother and grandmother. You don't look like a granny either ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts