Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Favorite Disney Princess.

Who's your favorite Disney Princess?


Seren's favorite princess is 'Merida' from 'Brave'. Her big sister, Jodi sent Seren the Merida play dress for her birthday and as you can see, Seren did not want to take it off! She ended up falling asleep in it :)


My favorite princess is,'Ariel from 'The Little Mermaid'. Why? Well, firstly she has red hair :) and secondl,y she can swim, and who would love to swim like a mermaid....ME!! I can swim, but I am not fond of the water, especially when I get splashed or dunked! It freaks me out! Also Ariel has a wicked singing voice too.


So who's your favorite Disney Princess & Why?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, she loves that dress... I don't think I've seen her wearing it lately.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts